Quiz Me: ParkHopper's Quiz Central

This is a place to file away all of those fun "tell us about you" memes floating around! Every time I find a quiz I like, I'll post it here. We'll all learn something about me in the process!

02 January, 2006

Saturday Six for 12/31

Play along at Patrick's Weekender.

1. From a financial standpoint, was 2005 a good year or a bad year for you? Do you expect 2006 to be better or worse?
I paid off my car in 2005. I'd say that was good. We were also able to handle $1800 in car repairs without going bankrupt. Considering Scott and I both got promotions in 2005, we should do even better in 2006...especially without those car payments!

2. What was your least favorite moment of 2005?
The entire cluster-f-and-a-half surrounding my transmission repair.

3. Did you lose anyone close to you in 2005? If so, who were they?
I didn't lose anyone to death. I lost a pretty good friend at work when she and I had philosophical differences - she thought she was the center of the earth, and I disagreed.

4. Take this quiz (if you haven't already!): What do you know about blogging?
I took it before, but can't find my response. This time I got 4/8.

5. Where were you when 2005 began? Where were you when 2005 ended?
Ooh - I have pictures for this one. I was in the same place -- working.

I think it's safe to say I'm happier having traded in my headset for a paper hat!

6. Did you make new year's resolutions for 2005? If so, how many did you keep?
I didn't make any...so I guess I didn't break any.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home