Quiz Me: ParkHopper's Quiz Central

This is a place to file away all of those fun "tell us about you" memes floating around! Every time I find a quiz I like, I'll post it here. We'll all learn something about me in the process!

29 December, 2005

Tuesday Two for 12/27

It's a two-fer week. Play along at Patrick's Weekender.

THIS WEEK'S FIRST TOPIC: CHRISTMAS AFTERMATH

Question A:When is the last time you had to return or exchange a Christmas gift at a store, and how much of a hassle was doing it?

or


Question B:Now that another Christmas is behind us, what holiday song will you be happiest to no longer have to hear for another eleven months?

I'm going with Question B because it involves holiday songs. I don't even know the name of the song I hate the most, but it's either George Michael or Boy George singing, "last Christmas I gave you my heart...the very next day you gave it away...this year to save me from tears...I'll give it to someone special." ugh...why would anyone feel compelled to write a holiday song about a painful break-up? and really, it's been a year. time to get over the heartache of your 1-day romance.

THIS WEEK'S SECOND TOPIC: MONEY

Question A:You see your worst enemy drop a $20 bill. Would you tell him or her, or would you quietly pocket the money?

or


Question B:What is your own definition of being "rich" from a monetary standpoint?


This time I'm going with Question A. I'm actually not inclined to do either. I'd rather know that my enemy has lost $20, and also be able to say "of course I don't know where it is. maybe you dropped it." Does this make me a bad person?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home