Quiz Me: ParkHopper's Quiz Central

This is a place to file away all of those fun "tell us about you" memes floating around! Every time I find a quiz I like, I'll post it here. We'll all learn something about me in the process!

27 December, 2005

Quizzard of Oz

I just found this on a complete stranger's blog. I found her because she and I are the only ones on Blogger who list "park hopping" as an interest.

  • My uncle once: moved his entire family from Connecticut to London
  • Never in my life: have I smoked a cigarette
  • When I was five: I was in first grade at a Catholic school, even though I'm not Catholic
  • High School was: busy and wonderful
  • I once met: Wil Wheaton. He was eating at the restaurant where I worked. I handed him a piece of french silk pie.
  • There's this girl I know who is: the mother of three beautiful daughters
  • Once, at a bar: my friend Meg and I had a contest to see who could pinch the most guys' butts as they walked past. There's a reason I never really went to bars that much!
  • By noon I'm usually: awake
  • Last night I listened to: the never-ending drone of complaining co-workers
  • Next time I go to church: won't be very soon
  • When I turn my head left: I see an old computer
  • When I turn my head right: I see family pictures on the side of the fridge
  • My birthday is in this many days: 66...I think
  • If I was a character written by Shakespeare: I'd be a saucy wench
  • By this time next year: I'll hopefully have my name on a mortgage
  • A better name for me would be: Jamilyn. I really wish I had changed it when I got married
  • I have a hard time understanding: some of my non-English-speaking co-workers
  • When/if I ever go back to school I'll: actually try
  • You know I like you if: I make fun of you
  • If I won an award, the first person I'd thank would be: "the academy," followed by my Mom, Scott, and Jenn Molea (because I once promised her I'd thank her if I won an Oscar or Emmy)
  • Take my advice: it's never ok to lie...or hit -- I say this a lot when I babysit
  • My ideal breakfast is: biscuits & gravy, scrambled eggs, bacon, and hashbrown casserole (also known as the Old Timer's Breakfast at Cracker Barrel)
  • If you visit my hometown: stop at WaWa and get an American hoagie
  • If you spend the night at my house: bring an air mattress...we're sofa shopping right now
  • I'd stop my wedding if: my groom made some big impromptu speech that lead to a moment of awkward silence because I wasn't prepared with the same. **coughcarolcough**
  • I'd rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: eat the whole thing
  • My favorite blonde is: me! I'm my own biggest fan
  • Paper clips are more useful than: rubber bands.
  • If I do anything well, it's: sarcasm
  • And by the way: it's only 66 days till my birthday...time to get shopping!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home