Quiz Me: ParkHopper's Quiz Central

This is a place to file away all of those fun "tell us about you" memes floating around! Every time I find a quiz I like, I'll post it here. We'll all learn something about me in the process!

30 December, 2005

Type A...or not?

You Have A Type B+ Personality
  • You're a pro at going with the flow
  • You love to kick back and take in everything life has to offer
  • A total joy to be around, people crave your stability.
  • While you're totally laid back, you can have bouts of hyperactivity.
  • Get into a project you love, and you won't stop until it's done
  • You're passionate - just selective about your passions

I think this is about 75% accurate. I'm pretty sure no one craves my stability...and am only a joy to be around when I make a concerted effort to be nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home