Quiz Me: ParkHopper's Quiz Central

This is a place to file away all of those fun "tell us about you" memes floating around! Every time I find a quiz I like, I'll post it here. We'll all learn something about me in the process!

25 December, 2005

Saturday Six for 12/24

Play along at Patrick's Weekender!

1. Which of the following generally costs you more: a normal trip to your barber/hairstylist, your usual lunch at your favorite restaurant, the most recent amount you paid to fill up your gas tank, or your biggest single contribution to a single charity in 2005?
that would be the contribution to a single charity. actually two charities got more than any of those other things...not that that's saying much!

2. What drink -- alcoholic or not -- do you drink entirely too much of?
iced tea. it's a vice. but at least I've switched to decaf

3. Did you receive a Christmas card from anyone you didn't send one to? Did you send them a belated card in return?
yes. but Scott and I sent all of our Christmas cards this year to wounded soldiers at Walter Reed. all of our family got a link to an e-card. I also got a ton at work that I wasn't expecting...and those I actually feel bad for not returning. people there probably think I'm a total Scrooge!

4. Take this quiz (if you haven't already!): What is most important in your life?
Family is most important in your life. (25%) Having a high focus on family indicates that you are a loving and nurturing person. You want to have a nice big family of your own, and you are very close with your siblings and parents. Other categories: Health (20%), Career (15%), Love (15%), Fun (15%), Money (10%)

5. Before taking the quiz, which of its categories (career, love, money, health, family or fun) would you have said would be your answer?
Probably love. I think my "love" score went down because I said I wouldn't be heartbroken if a fortune teller said I'd never find true love. But that's because I don't believe in fortune tellers!

6. Do you believe in soulmates? Do you think that there are at least one out there for every person, that there is a single "true" soulmate for every person, or that there aren't soulmates for everyone?
I don't really believe in soulmates at all. I do think that there's someone for everyone (believe me...I know some real doozies who are happily married), but I think it's more of a conscious decision to be happy together than a Cupid's-arrow-to-the-heart thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home