Quiz Me: ParkHopper's Quiz Central

This is a place to file away all of those fun "tell us about you" memes floating around! Every time I find a quiz I like, I'll post it here. We'll all learn something about me in the process!

27 December, 2005

Sunday Seven for 12/25

Play along at Patrick's Weekender.

List up to seven Christmas presents you received this year. If you don't celebrate Christmas or don't exchange gifts for Christmas, then list up to seven gifts you received for your birthday or another special occasion.

How ironic. I purposely didn't write up a "brag list" of what I got for Christmas on my own blog, but I'll just go ahead and spill my guts for the purpose of the Sunday Seven! We should get Scott in on this - I got him a car vacuum and mixing bowls (along with some fun stuff).
  1. 'it's a small world' hula girl Christmas ornament - possibly the best gift because I had forgotten that I wanted it, and it wasn't on my list. It's nice to know that he listens to me when I gush!
  2. pink striped shirt, which I picked out from JCPenney.com in order to get free shipping on something we'd purchased for someone else.
  3. salt water taffy
  4. pink vibrating...toothbrush
  5. Rosie the Riveter lunch box - which is acting as a diet tool since it's too small to hold the amount of food I usually pack for dinner.
  6. the big fat color-illustrated hardcover version of the complete Chronicles of Narnia
  7. Target gift card that's shaped like a candy cane...and it's scratch & sniff (from my Secret Santa at work)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home