Quiz Me: ParkHopper's Quiz Central

This is a place to file away all of those fun "tell us about you" memes floating around! Every time I find a quiz I like, I'll post it here. We'll all learn something about me in the process!

20 December, 2005

Twelve Days of Christmas - Theme Park Edition

Tis the season for families to descend upon Central Florida like a plague of locusts seeking visions of sugar plums. Those of us in the hospitality industry view this time of year with a combination of excitement and dread. It's one of the busiest times of the year, so the overtime abounds. And even though most of us have to work on Christmas day, we do still find ways to celebrate with our loved ones. People also really force themselves to make perfect memories, and when something goes wrong, we get yelled at. A lot. People drink more, they eat more, they buy more - it's a retailer's dream. It's just not a retail worker's dream. Or a hotel worker's dream. Or a theme park worker's dream.

Anyway, last year I came up with a song to spread Busy Season's Greetings to my friends and fellow soldiers in the trenches of comfort and joy. I would now like to share it with all of you. (and may it not rain on Christmas again this year)

The 12 Days of Christmas
** theme park edition **

On the first day of Christmas, my true love sent to me a park guest in a bad mood

On the second day of Christmas, my true love sent to me two transients and a park guest in a bad mood

<in the interest of time and my own sanity, I will now fast-forward to the final verse>

On the twelfth day of Christmas, my true love sent to me:
  • Twelve suckers spending,
  • Eleven crazies ranting,
  • Ten moms-a-yelling,
  • Nine babies crying,
  • Eight drunks-a-drinking,
  • Seven drinks-a-spilling,
  • Six thieves-a-taking,
  • F i v e . . . m i s s i n g . . . r i n g s ,
  • Four calling jerks,
  • Three bad checks,
  • Two transients,
  • and a park guest in a bad mood

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home