Quiz Me: ParkHopper's Quiz Central

This is a place to file away all of those fun "tell us about you" memes floating around! Every time I find a quiz I like, I'll post it here. We'll all learn something about me in the process!

09 December, 2005

Everyone Loves an E-mail Quiz!

I received this quiz today three times! Scott started it, and then Janette and Cathi replied. Here are my answers:

1. What time is it? 2:40 am
2. Name: Jamie
3. Nickname: Harmermer, Jamilyn
4. What is the most recent movie you've seen in the theatre? Harry Potter 4
5. Eye color: Blue
6. Birth place: Philly
7. Favorite foods: enchiladas, banana bread, pumpkin cheesecake
8. Ever been to Africa? no
9. Ever been t.p.-ing? no
10. Love someone so much it made you cry? oui
11. Ever been in a car accident? yes - four car accidents and a bus accident that sent 100+ people to the hospital
12. Croutons or bacon bits: croutons
13. Favorite day of the week: Monday - not only is it "my friday," but I watch my Sunday night TV shows on Monday morning!
14. Favorite restaurants: Carrabbas, Tony's Town Square
15. Favorite flower: cala lillies
16. Fave sport to watch: Penn State Football
17. Favorite drink: iced tea
18. Favorite ice cream: cookie dough
19. Disney or Warner Brothers: Disney
20. Favorite fast food restaurant: Wendy's - where else can you get a jr. bacon cheeseburger and a caesar side salad for $2.50?
21. What is the color of the carpet under your bed? tan berber
22. Have you failed your driver's test? once - parallel parking sealed my fate
23. How many tickets have you gotten in your driving career? zero - knocking serious wood right now!
24. Before this one, from whom did you get your last e-mail? Tom Tamburello, thanking me for the Christmas e-card
25. At which stores would you choose to max out your credit card this week? E-bay
26. What do you do most often when you are bored? Sleep, blog
27. Bedtime: between 1am and 3am
28. Who will respond to this e-mail the quickest? n/a, but my mom might comment
29. Favorite TV shows: Desperate Housewives, Gray's Anatomy, American Idol, The Apprentice, and of course The Daily Show
30. Last person you went to dinner with: Mr. McPooter, for our anniversary
31. Ford or Chevy: Saturn
32. What are you listening to right now? Good Eats - Scott is watching it
33. What is your favorite color? Blue
34. How many tattoos do you have? None
35. How many pets do you have? 2 evil kitties
36. Which came first, the chicken or the egg? the egg.
37. How many people are you sending this e-mail to? n/a
38. Who is going to spend the most time on this to make sure they are answering each question with a witty and appropriate answer? n/a

3 Comments:

  • At 3:10 AM, Blogger Janette said…

    No tickets? Zero? I mean nada? Seriously? You've been stopped, right?

    Well just damn.... I'm so stunned by that I can't even think about the other answers...seriously.

    No, really. That's amazing. Have you talked yourself out of a ticket?

     
  • At 11:51 AM, Blogger Jamie the ParkHopper said…

    No - never been pulled over. I've been in the car when Matthew was pulled over (he got a ticket) on 192 when there were about 20 cops out writing tickets. Ryan once got a ticket driving me to the Harrisburg airport. And Mom got pulled over one night at 2am - we were leaving Denny's and she forgot to put her headlights on. The cop, once he was sure she wasn't drunk, let her go. She cried all the way home. Here's the thing - I don't go fast. Except in the complex, where the speed limit is 10, my car refuses to go slower than 30. But that's not really my fault, is it?

     
  • At 1:48 AM, Blogger Janette said…

    That's just incredible. Good for you. Really!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home