Quiz Me: ParkHopper's Quiz Central

This is a place to file away all of those fun "tell us about you" memes floating around! Every time I find a quiz I like, I'll post it here. We'll all learn something about me in the process!

04 December, 2005

Sunday Seven for 12/4/05



What holiday movies or television specials are a regular part of your family's holiday rituals? Are there certain movies or shows that you really like to watch year after year? List up to seven productions that really help get you in the spirit of the season.

Ya know, I'm really not all that excited about most holiday movies and TV, but here's a list of my favorites:

  1. Walt Disney World Christmas Parade, which I have watched since I was very little. Mickey and Santa in the same parade...what could be better???
  2. Home Alone - nothing says 'happy holidays' like a hot iron to the face!
  3. Scrooged - no one says "God bless us, every one" better than Mary Lou Retton
  4. A Christmas Story - although I must admit the evil santa and elves in the department store really freaked me out as a kid!
  5. Bad Santa - ok, there's no holiday spirit in this one...it's pure BAD. It really is funny though.
  6. Macy's Thanksgiving Parade - which steps off the holiday season on the right foot.
  7. New Years Day Mummers Parade - if you don't know what a Mummer is, you obviously aren't from Philly or the surrounding area.

3 Comments:

  • At 12:31 PM, Blogger Janette said…

    How the Grinch Stole Christmas! (1966)

    I've watched it every single Christmas for as long as I can remember. I've even requested a night off so I wouldn't miss it. Of course I could have just rented it but that seems to be "cheating".

    Luckily Jon loves it as much as I do and now it's become a big tradition that usually includes a big meal, jammies and snuggling.

     
  • At 12:44 AM, Blogger Janette said…

    Jeez, that spam doesn't even fit in with the holiday OR the post.

    She should try harder next time.

     
  • At 12:11 PM, Blogger Jamie the ParkHopper said…

    Actually, I'm not qualifying that as spam. A handful of former AOL journalers are keeping track of where everyone is going. Apparently Gabreael is one of them. :o)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home