Quiz Me: ParkHopper's Quiz Central

This is a place to file away all of those fun "tell us about you" memes floating around! Every time I find a quiz I like, I'll post it here. We'll all learn something about me in the process!

05 February, 2006

Saturday Six for 2/4

Play along at Patrick's Weekender!

1. How interested are you in this year's Super Bowl game?
On a scale of 1-10, maybe 2. But since you asked, I'm for the Steelers.

2. How many Super Bowl parties have you been invited to attend? Are you going to one?
None...unless you count the pot luck at work. I'm going to that one - spinach dip and bread bowl in hand.

3. What's worse, in your opinion: when the media produces what you consider to be a one-sided story, or when someone who is critical of the media for producing what they think is a one-sided story retells the story telling only one side of it themselves?
I think that no matter how hard you try as a journalist, it's impossible to be completely impartial. And I have to say that I don't see a whole lot of completely one-sided journalism... but that might be because I don't watch Fox News. ;o) That being said, I would find one-sidedness more annoying coming from the media.

4. Take this quiz (if you haven't already!): What kind of weather are you?

I am lightning!

Beautiful yet dangerous. People will stop and watch you when you appear, even though you're capable of random violence.You are best known for: your power. Your dominant state: performing

5. What kind of weather do you find to be the most relaxing?
Rain without electrical activity... if I'm able to sit at home and listen to it on the roof. If I'm out, I prefer sun.

6. Consider any television shows you are currently collecting on DVD or are planning to collect. Are there any series that you'd stop collecting at a certain point rather than just collecting the entire run? If so, why?

I don't collect any TV shows on DVD. I think my movie collection is sufficient.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home