Quiz Me: ParkHopper's Quiz Central

This is a place to file away all of those fun "tell us about you" memes floating around! Every time I find a quiz I like, I'll post it here. We'll all learn something about me in the process!

09 January, 2006

Sunday Seven for 1/8

Play along at Patrick's Weekender!

You're going to be trapped in an elevator with seven comedians for three hours. Choose seven famous laugh-makers, living or dead, that you'd most like to spend time with when they were in their prime.
  1. Jon Stewart
  2. Ellen DeGeneres
  3. Paula Poundstone
  4. Billy Crystal
  5. Rita Rudner
  6. Adam Sandler
  7. Steve Martin

...although I'd really just like to be trapped there with Jon Stewart only. (and no - it's not a sexual thing - I'd love to have a three-hour conversation with him)

1 Comments:

  • At 8:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    In an ELEVATOR? Golly! Those are some tight quarters! That rules out Robin Williams and Howie Mandel!
    1. Johnny Carson
    2. Jay Leno
    3. Ellen DeGeneres
    4. Rita Rudner
    5. Steve Martin
    6. Dan Akroyd
    7. Paul Aldrich with guitar

     

Post a Comment

<< Home