Quiz Me: ParkHopper's Quiz Central

This is a place to file away all of those fun "tell us about you" memes floating around! Every time I find a quiz I like, I'll post it here. We'll all learn something about me in the process!

18 January, 2006

Journal Jar #33

I found the Journal Jar last summer, but stopped after a while due to lack of new posts on the Journal Jar site. I'll try to eventually transfer my old journal jar entries over here, but believe me when I tell you that I have done 1-32 and also 70-94.

Question 33 - What political party comes closest to representing your own view? How do you feel about politics?

I'm a registered Democrat. I'm pretty liberal too. Every now and then, I can feel that dang southern conservative I live with rubbing off on me. And it just makes me feel dirty.

...but I'll never vote for a Bush. Unless it's a completely unrelated one.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Politics is like renting a movie ... would you rather have bush or gore?

    I know! Comedy!

     
  • At 5:51 PM, Blogger Prom said…

    I am going through my links (on my sidebar) to get rid of some of them.. but of coarse I have to check out each one to decide lol Anyway, here I am :)
    In case you want to move with the journal jar I am doing it on blogspot too. But I haven't finished transfering all the entries yet.
    Here's the link
    http://mirrorjournaljar.blogspot.com/

    and here is my "reg" blog link:
    http://promisestiger.blogspot.com/

     

Post a Comment

<< Home