Quiz Me: ParkHopper's Quiz Central

This is a place to file away all of those fun "tell us about you" memes floating around! Every time I find a quiz I like, I'll post it here. We'll all learn something about me in the process!

15 January, 2006

Saturday Six for 1/14

Play along at Patrick's Weekender

1. Do you generally tend to be early, late or right on time?
I try to be early. I'm always early for work.

2. Did you belong to any clubs in high school? If so, which did you value the most?
Ha! Did I belong to any clubs? Here's the list: newspaper, color guard, choir, spring musical, national honor society, biology club (for one year), summer musical (for one year), peer leadership. Having been on the editorial board of the newspaper for three years, I'd like to say that I valued it the most. But the truth is I truly loved being in the choir. We were amazing, and I had some really great friends there.

3. Where was your favorite place to hang out when you were in high school? How often were you there and were you usually with friends or alone?
Umm...probably in the high school, in the music hallway. During marching band season, I'd stay after school to do newspaper, and then just hang out in the music hallway until our 7pm practice started. Those of us without cars spent a lot of time together there!

4. Take this quiz (if you haven't already!): What chess piece are you?

The Black King
You are comfortable letting a situation evolve, reacting to it, and exploiting the weakness of your enemy when he over-reaches. Your followers are loyal to you, and would gladly fall upon the sword of an advancing rook or queen for you, but you would rather use them to sneak in and suprise the enemy. You are content to let others do your dirty work, even your Queen.

5. When is the last time you played a board game and what game did you play? Did you win?
Scott and I played Trivial Pursuit. And I honestly can't remember who won. Which probably means I lost.

6. You're called to serve on a jury. Would you rather sit on a capital murder case, a personal injury case, a wrongful death suit or a drunk driving case, and why?
Last time I had jury duty, it was an abusive-guy-violating-the-restraining-order case. And, though I thought he was scummy and totally guilty, I thought the prosecutor did a piss-poor job proving his case. Of course, I was the alternate, so I didn't get to vote or even stay for the end. Bummer, huh? Anyway, that wasn't the question, was it? I wouldn't really want to sit on any of them. These are the kinds of cases where you have to look at poster-size pictures of dead bodies and severed limbs. No thank you!

1 Comments:

  • At 10:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    1. Do you generally tend to be early, late or right on time?
    I try to be early. I have "issues" about it.

    2. Did you belong to any clubs in high school? If so, which did you value the most?
    No clubs!

    3. Where was your favorite place to hang out when you were in high school? How often were you there and were you usually with friends or alone?
    Leona's! Burger joint. I learned pinball there. I loved that place!

    4. Take this quiz (if you haven't already!): What chess piece are you?
    no quiz for me!


    5. When is the last time you played a board game and what game did you play? Did you win?
    Yesterday my church/play group played cranium, boys against the girls. I had to leave before it was over.


    6. You're called to serve on a jury. Would you rather sit on a capital murder case, a personal injury case, a wrongful death suit or a drunk driving case, and why?
    Personal injury for sure! I've always wanted to meet 1-800-ASK-GARY!
    G. A. double-R. Y. He! Is! Our kinda guy!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home