Quiz Me: ParkHopper's Quiz Central

This is a place to file away all of those fun "tell us about you" memes floating around! Every time I find a quiz I like, I'll post it here. We'll all learn something about me in the process!

30 January, 2006

Saturday Six for 1/28

Play along at Patrick's Weekender!

1. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital?
That would be ME! Before me, it would probably be Ryan back in early '01.

2. How many jobs have you held in your life? How many of those were part of your chosen career field?
4 outside of my current employer, and 8 within my current employer. I can't say that I have a chosen career field, so I opt out of the second half of the question.

3. Of those, how many did you leave voluntarily?
All of them. :o)

4. Take this quiz (if you haven't already!): What animal were you in a past life?

You Were A Jaguar - A shapeshifter that understands the patterns of chaos.You are powerful and move without fear in dark places.

5. What animal were you expecting you'd be?
Some kind of small bird.

6. Time to pull this tactic again: Your turn to come up with a Reader's Choice Question. What question would you like to see asked in a future edition of "The Saturday Six?" (Don't answer it...just provide the question.)
I've been sitting here racking my brain, and I can't come up with anything good. How about, "what is your favorite article of clothing? is there a story behind it?"

1 Comments:

  • At 9:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    1. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital?
    *** Bill, on Saturday. ***

    2. How many jobs have you held in your life?
    *** Ahhh! Here's one of the places where my Peter Pan syndrome and my wonder lust shows up! I put air vents in plastic slipcovers, I bounced checks, brokerage cashier, bearer bond coupon clipper, mommy, secretary, drug store cashier, statistics and algebra tutor, English tutor, tour guide at my college, I sold wicker, fast food three times (McDonald's, Popeye's, Chick-fil-A), seater, waitress, mystery shopper, nanny, caregiver. And except for Popeye's all my jobs were really neat. ***

    How many of those were part of your chosen career field?
    *** don't limit me! ***

    3. Of those, how many did you leave voluntarily?
    *** All but one ... the best one. ***

     

Post a Comment

<< Home