Quiz Me: ParkHopper's Quiz Central

This is a place to file away all of those fun "tell us about you" memes floating around! Every time I find a quiz I like, I'll post it here. We'll all learn something about me in the process!

11 January, 2006

Tuesday Two for 1/10

Play along at Patrick's Weekender. And remember: don't answer both questions!

THIS WEEK'S TOPIC: SPORTS

QUESTION A: What sport do you most wish you could play professionally and why?

or
QUESTION B: What's the most exciting and least exciting sports to watch as a spectator?

Considering my sedentary lifestyle, I thought I'd break from the mold and answer question A. I wish I could be a professional ice skater. What could be better than gliding and spinning and flying through the air in a sparkly little dress?? I went ice skating... once. And I only fell once. I was thinking about going pro in the "skate around in circles" division. Of course, my knee swelled up and turned three shades of blue/green/purple, and my ankles hurt afterward, but it really was a lot of fun!

1 Comments:

  • At 8:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Golf HAS to be the most boring spectator sport! Even the annoncers get bored!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home