Quiz Me: ParkHopper's Quiz Central

This is a place to file away all of those fun "tell us about you" memes floating around! Every time I find a quiz I like, I'll post it here. We'll all learn something about me in the process!

08 January, 2006

Saturday Six for 1/7

Play along at Patrick's Weekender.

1. What is your most successful "home remedy" and how did you first hear about or discover it?
Airborne! That stuff works miracles! I heard about it from Oprah...and my mommy.

2. Do you ever use substitutes for food ingredients, like sugar or salt substitutes? If so, which do you use?
Well, yes and no. I don't use "sugar substitute" or "salt substitute," but I have made some interesting substitutions of my own... including using ranch dressing once in boxed mac n cheese instead of the milk & butter (it was really tasty...but I got food poisoning that night and was sick until dawn!). And now you know why Scott does 90% of the food prep in our household!

3. How often do you go to a mall or shopping center just to window shop, with no intention of actually buying anything?
Never! I hate to shop and only go when I absolutely have to.

4. How often in those trips do you actually end up buying something anyway?
see above. If I go into a store, it's rare that I leave without anything (except for Williams Sonoma... I have to go in and drool over the stand mixers and the creme brulee kit)

5. Take this quiz (if you haven't already!): What is your biggest social dysfunction?
Your Social Dysfunction: Normal
Being average in terms of how social you are, as well as the amount of self-esteem you have, you're pretty much normal. Good on you.

LOL...I can't remember the last time I was called normal. Thanks!

6. What possession would you most like to have by the end of 2006 that you did without in 2005?
A house! Although I may have to be content with the Cinderella Waffler that I'm getting on Monday. (it was delivered to the office today - I just have to go over there and pick it up)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home