Quiz Me: ParkHopper's Quiz Central

This is a place to file away all of those fun "tell us about you" memes floating around! Every time I find a quiz I like, I'll post it here. We'll all learn something about me in the process!

20 November, 2005

Saturday Six


1. What was the last movie you watched at a theater completely alone? Would you have enjoyed it more or less if you had gone with someone to see it?
I saw Just Like Heaven one afternoon by myself. I don't like seeing comedies alone, because I laugh really loud, but romantic stuff and cry-movies I think I'm better off by myself!


2. What was the last non-sexual thing you did around the house completely naked?
blow-dried my hair


3. How well do you know your neighbors? Would you like to know them better or not know them?
I don't know my neighbors at all. Well, I know that the people across from us leave their garbage bags out in the hall (in all fairness, I do that with the bag-o-cat-poop too), and that the people downstairs had a knock-down-drag-out fight at 4:30 yesterday morning, complete with door slamming. Really, perhaps it's best that none of us knows eachother!


4. Take this quiz: How much of a conspiracy nut are you?

You are 37% Conspiracy Nut

You are a little bit of a conspiracy nut. You know about the big conspiracies - but it doesn't take up too much of your time. You have accepted that people lie, and get away with everything - so you don't dwell on the Loch Ness Monster too often.


5. Of the following "conspiracies" mentioned in that quiz, which single one would you most like the "truth" about and why?
Gee...probably aliens. After all, who did build the pyramids?


6. If you had to create a slogan that defined your life, what would it be?
well, the first thing that popped into my head was, "You aren't the sun. The Earth doesn't revolve around you. And anyone who tells you otherwise is probably your mother." But that's really more of a slogan that defines what I think about everyone else's life. Perhaps a line from Toy Story 2: "I packed your angry eyes...just in case." Again, it doesn't define my life, but I don't like to take myself too seriously.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home