Quiz Me: ParkHopper's Quiz Central

This is a place to file away all of those fun "tell us about you" memes floating around! Every time I find a quiz I like, I'll post it here. We'll all learn something about me in the process!

01 July, 2005

Journal Jar #1

Journal Jar #1: Describe your first job. What did it pay? What were your duties? What was your boss like?

I was just thinking about this the other day. My first job was when I was a junior in high school. My mom was working in a Securities office and one of the guys in there needed a little help. I was calling people who had signed up for more information from a retirement seminar, typing, copying, and so on. It was all under the table, and I seem to remember working some full days before school went back, and going over occasionally for a couple hours after school. I have no idea what they paid me, but I think it was like $6/hour or something. At the time it seemed like a LOT of money.

The most fun memory I have of this job though is that my boss Michael looked really young (and was hot), and drove a very expensive-looking red sports car. And whenever he'd come and pick me up from schoool I'd get all sorts of crazy looks from the other kids outside the school.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home