Quiz Me: ParkHopper's Quiz Central

This is a place to file away all of those fun "tell us about you" memes floating around! Every time I find a quiz I like, I'll post it here. We'll all learn something about me in the process!

17 November, 2005

IQ Test

Your IQ Is 115

Your Logical Intelligence is Below Average

Your Verbal Intelligence is Exceptional

Your Mathematical Intelligence is Exceptional

Your General Knowledge is Above Average

BELOW average? gee...I'm a little bitter. C'mon Scott...step up to the plate!

3 Comments:

  • At 2:42 PM, Blogger Janette said…

    I'm bitter too, stinkin' test.

    Mine was 120,
    Below Average, WTH?
    Genius,
    Exceptional,
    Exceptional.

    Hrmph!

     
  • At 12:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Your IQ Is 120

    Your Logical Intelligence is Below Average

    Your Verbal Intelligence is Exceptional

    Your Mathematical Intelligence is Exceptional

    Your General Knowledge is Exceptional

     
  • At 5:07 PM, Blogger Janette said…

    I see a trend! All three of us seem to have a problem in the Logical Intelligence department.

    Who do we call to fix that?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home