Quiz Me: ParkHopper's Quiz Central

This is a place to file away all of those fun "tell us about you" memes floating around! Every time I find a quiz I like, I'll post it here. We'll all learn something about me in the process!

03 July, 2005

Journal Jar #5

Question 5 - scouts anyone? Did you belong to girl/boy scouts? Tell something about that.

I was in Girl Scouts for a good chunk of my childhood. In second grade when I lived in Lauder Hill, my mom was the cookie mom. We had cookie boxes piled up sooo high. Our cathedral ceiling made that so much more impressive.

When we moved to Marlton, I met a lot of my friends through scouting. Of course, most of the girls from my early GS memories became teen mothers, alcoholics, pathological liars, smokers, drop-outs...but we sure had fun roasting marshmallows and singing camp songs.

Oh I don't wanna go to Girl Scout Camp
Gee mom I wanna go...
But they won't let me go...
Please mom I wanna go home!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home