Quiz Me: ParkHopper's Quiz Central

This is a place to file away all of those fun "tell us about you" memes floating around! Every time I find a quiz I like, I'll post it here. We'll all learn something about me in the process!

16 November, 2005

Photo Shoot

Your Monday Photo Shoot: Display a picture you've taken of a famous man-made landmark. Significant buildings, big statues, great walls (particularly in China) -- if people put it together, it counts.


It's probably cheating to use a picture of Cinderella's Castle. If my mom lived closer, I would have been able to scan some pictures of British landmarks from our family vacation when I was 8.

On the bright side, there's probably no one out there who couldn't immediately identify this as a Disney castle...probably even more people than could identify the Tower of London.

I took this picture in May, right at the beginning of the current Disney marketing scheme, The Happiest Celebration on Earth, celebrating the 50th (golden) anniversary of Disneyland in California.

Want to see some other people's landmark photos? Visit Scalzi at By The Way...

2 Comments:

  • At 10:43 PM, Blogger Karen Funk Blocher said…

    Good picture! I'm not sure I like that Magic Mirror picture thingy on the front, but it does make me want to get out to Walt Disney World. I haven't been there in at least a decade!

    Karen
    http://outmavarin.blogspot.com

     
  • At 6:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Just been checking out where some of the old aol'ers went to! We are living in Germany right now (military) and last month went to the REAL thing..Neuschwanstein Castle, which is the castle Walt Disney was inspired by! It's gorgous!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home