Quiz Me: ParkHopper's Quiz Central

This is a place to file away all of those fun "tell us about you" memes floating around! Every time I find a quiz I like, I'll post it here. We'll all learn something about me in the process!

01 July, 2005

Journal Jar #2

Question 2 - Games children play - What games did you play in your house or neighborhood?

Gee...I don't really know. I remember playing wedding a lot, which sometimes morphed into house. Mom taught me almost every board game under the sun when I was little. Really - Risk? Come on! We'd get together with Lynne's family and play Michigan Rummy, which is one of my fondest card game memories. I wish I could get my hands on a board and teach Scott to play...for pennies...just like we did then.

Of course, I probably also played the games that Hunter and Conner used to force me to play when I was babysitting - hide 'n seek, make a stack of anything and then knock it over, torture the babysitter, etc. :o)

Of course, now that I'm a big kid, Scott and I play rummy or gin, and sometimes get together with our friends for a few games of Texas Hold 'Em.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home