Quiz Me: ParkHopper's Quiz Central

This is a place to file away all of those fun "tell us about you" memes floating around! Every time I find a quiz I like, I'll post it here. We'll all learn something about me in the process!

18 November, 2005

Baaaaa

You Are A: Lamb!

lambPeaceful and gentle, lambs have been used in religious imagery for millennia. Lambs are baby sheep, an animal tended by shephards since the dawn of history. As a lamb, you tend to stay together in a flock and graze on grassy land. Lambs don't mind being led and tend not to go off on their own.

You were almost a: Pony or a Bunny
You are least like a: Squirrel or a ParakeetWhat Cute Animal Are You?

Found at Erika's World, which I found browsing through my new blog community

1 Comments:

  • At 2:49 PM, Blogger Janette said…

    I'm a cute as can be, kitten.
    Plaful, mischevious, and ever-curious. Like me, kittens hate getting wet (at least in the cold, cold rain!) Kittens are often loving, but are known to scratch or bite when annoyed.

    I'm almost a: Monkey or a Bear Cub and I'm least like a: Lamb or a Duckling.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home