Quiz Me: ParkHopper's Quiz Central

This is a place to file away all of those fun "tell us about you" memes floating around! Every time I find a quiz I like, I'll post it here. We'll all learn something about me in the process!

27 November, 2005

Saturday Six for 11/26



1. Have you ever had a dream that you felt was a message from some "higher power?" Do you think it's possible to receive such messages through dreams?
Nope...I also don't have dreams forecasting the future. I don't believe you're any more likely to get a message from a "higher power" in a dream than in any other state.

2. How much does a person's musical preference tell you about them?
I think mine tells you quite a bit - I don't want to listen to anything I can't sing along with. I never want to be left out of anything...unless I choose to be left out.

3. What time did you get up Friday morning? Were you part of the shopping madness?
I got up around 11:30. Sounds late, I know, but I didn't get to sleep until about 3am. And I'm sick. As for shopping - HECK NO!!! I hate crowds, I hate aggressive people arguing over the last XBox, and most of those stores were offering the same prices online during the crazy-early hours.

4. Take this quiz: What religion do you fit in with?
You fit in with:Spiritualism
Your ideals are mostly spiritual, but in an individualistic way. While spirituality is very important in your life, organized religion itself may not be for you. It is best for you to seek these things on your own terms.
60% spiritual.60% reason-oriented.

5. Is the answer you received the religion you feel you really do fit in with?
This is really a spot-on definition of my beliefs. What irritates me about it is that if you look at the graph (if you don't take the quiz for yourself, it's on Patrick's site), I'm apparently the polar opposite of Christianity. Oh well...at least I was far away from Scientology too!

6. Do you have any special nicknames for your significant other when you're annoyed or irritated with them? If so, give us a few of them (NO PROFANITY, please).
Who says I'm ever annoyed or irritated with my significant other? lol...ok... Usually at that point there are no pet names - just the First-Middle-Last-Name combo reserved for special occasions.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:41 PM, Blogger Janette said…

    1. I have had dreams that the events have come true. It's always been bad things (fires, accidents, etc.) No I don't think they came from God. I think it's just a hiccup in the grand scheme of things.

    2. I think my taste is too eclectic for anyone to be able to judge me by it. I guess that means I shouldn't judge anyone else by theirs.

    3. 9:00-9:30 I'm a night owl. NO! I did not shop. I hate shopping and Black Friday has to be a real nightmare! I think people that willingly put themselves through that kind of stress need therapy.

    4. You fit in with:
    Taoism. Your ideals mostly resemble those of the Taoist faith. Spirituality is the most important thing in your life. You strive to live by all of your ideals, and live a very intellectually focused life.80% spiritual. 0% reason-oriented.

    5. I've always pretty much followed my own religious path because organized religion troubles me. The "it's us against them" and "we're the most special to God" attitudes promoted by 99% of the churhes I've attended troubles me.

    I'm not troubled by the Taoist tag but then I'm comfortable with my Christian beliefs.

    6. "Honey..." is a sure sign I'm irritated. The First-Middle-Last Name Combo makes me sound like his Mom. No matter how angry I am there's no reason to do that to him.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home