Quiz Me: ParkHopper's Quiz Central

This is a place to file away all of those fun "tell us about you" memes floating around! Every time I find a quiz I like, I'll post it here. We'll all learn something about me in the process!

28 November, 2005

By Popular Demand...

Jamie's 2005 Christmas Wish List
  • Disney Mix Stix - classic chrome
  • Penn State t-shirt (like this one - nothing tacky with big graphics!)
  • Rosie the Riveter lunch box
  • Chronicles of Narnia (Special Edition hardcover, with color illustrations - it's an heirloom thing - I'm not interested in paperbacks)
  • Phantom of the Opera DVD
  • Batman Begins DVD
  • Wicked Soundtrack CD (I think there's only one edition -- key names to look for: Kristin Chenoweth, Idina Menzel)
  • RENT soundtrack CD (movie preferred, but original Broadway cast is ok too)
  • CD storage that attaches to the sun visor in my car

Jamie's 2005 Necessities List

  • knee-high stockings in nude
  • unmentionables (sizes available to non-creepy people upon request)
  • things I can wear to work, especially cardigans or 3/4-sleeve sweaters (solids or stripes only - refer to dislike of tacky above), size XL or 2X depending on tightness
  • hair dryer with more than two settings, preferably of better quality than the $8.50 Wal Mart model I bought myself

Scott's Wish List

  • Pocket Knife-Gerber Assisted Opening, number 58 on the big list o' knives at Wal-mart
  • The Matrix, Path of Neo-Playstation 2 game
  • Small Bar-b-que grill - leaning towards charcoal

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home