Quiz Me: ParkHopper's Quiz Central

This is a place to file away all of those fun "tell us about you" memes floating around! Every time I find a quiz I like, I'll post it here. We'll all learn something about me in the process!

25 November, 2005

Blogging Quiz

wow...I guess I don't know Jack! How wrong they were about blogs boring me...I guess I care more about what people write than Internet History 101. (bitter, party of one...)


Well, You Know What a Blog Is...

You got 4/8 correct!

But, truthfully, most blogs probably bore you.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:53 PM, Blogger Janette said…

    Well there was a glitch in the code and it didn't display my results but I'd guess and say I didn't even get half right.

    I love blogs and there are plenty out there so I'm rarely burdened by boring ones.

    I agree with you, I care more about the writing than the history.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home