Quiz Me: ParkHopper's Quiz Central

This is a place to file away all of those fun "tell us about you" memes floating around! Every time I find a quiz I like, I'll post it here. We'll all learn something about me in the process!

27 November, 2005

Angel Eyes? Not Quite!


You have the eyes of an alligator in the water.
It's hard to tell who you are and how you feel.
You could be a crocodile, alligator, or just a
big lizard. You keep certain things hidden
about yourself, and that's what makes people
see you as mysterious. There are some who know
how you really are, but those are the people
you enjoy being around with and who are close
to you. You enjoy alone time, but being with
others is okay to you as well. People don't
really pester you because they really don't
know what you're capable of doing. Hmm...could
be a good thing.

What Animal Eyes Do You Have?
brought to you by Quizilla
I found this over at Patrick's Place. I rather like what it said - I'm cool with being an alligator!

1 Comments:

  • At 2:42 AM, Blogger Janette said…

    I'm not that agressive, am I?

    "Shark eyes! Ahh! You are quite an aggressive person, and if you want something you'd be sure to get it! You're persistent that way! When you "smell the blood," you make sure you find where it's coming from. That's what makes your senses sharp. You can take things a little too far though. Your aggression can cause you do to other things. Don't let it do that. You're cool enough as it is!"

     

Post a Comment

<< Home