Quiz Me: ParkHopper's Quiz Central

This is a place to file away all of those fun "tell us about you" memes floating around! Every time I find a quiz I like, I'll post it here. We'll all learn something about me in the process!

21 November, 2005

Sunday Seven


Name the top seven stores where you are most likely to do the majority of your Christmas shopping this year. If you can't name seven, name as many up to seven as you can. You can also include online retailers, too.

This is so hard because at the moment, everyone on my shopping list is getting Frances' $1900 transmission for Christmas. Assuming that I get the December top-out bonus and have money to buy Christmas presents, I'll be doing my shopping at:


  1. Wal Mart - right across the street, and the price is right
  2. World of Disney - and any other shop on Disney property
  3. Barnes & Noble (.com)
  4. DisneyDirect.com
  5. eRollTide.com - for my Bama fan
  6. eBay - the world's junk shop
  7. somewhere I can get a new pocket knife for my crazy redneck husband

But really people...if you're on my gift list, don't be surprised if you get a card with a picture of my car in it. Between that and the wedding anniversary, I'm actually glad we don't have any kids -they'd be awfully disappointed with the lack of toys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home