Quiz Me: ParkHopper's Quiz Central

This is a place to file away all of those fun "tell us about you" memes floating around! Every time I find a quiz I like, I'll post it here. We'll all learn something about me in the process!

30 May, 2006

Ha Ha Ha

My score was lower than Scott's (51%)

I am 45% Asshole/Bitch.
Part Time Asshole/Bitch.
I may think I am an asshole or a bitch, but the truth is I am a good person at heart. Yeah sure, I can have a mean streak in me, but most of the people I meet like me.

(pardon the bad words... I didn't write 'em)

1 Comments:

  • At 4:46 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Okay...that was an interesting quiz, lol! Found my way from Patrick's Place. De ;)

    http://journals.aol.com/erarein63/DesThoughts/entries/2006/12/05/what-was-i-thinking/892

     

Post a Comment

<< Home