Quiz Me: ParkHopper's Quiz Central

This is a place to file away all of those fun "tell us about you" memes floating around! Every time I find a quiz I like, I'll post it here. We'll all learn something about me in the process!

10 April, 2006

The Wikipedia Birthday Meme

This meme is going about the Internet right now (I picked it up at By The Way...), and you know I can't resist a trend! What you do is go to Wikipedia and enter your birthdate (but not your birth year) and then post three events, two births and one death that happened on your birthday. Proof your birthday is full of all sorts of history.

Honestly, I think you can tell a LOT about a person by which events they choose. Here's the full list for my birthday (March 3). I had a hard time limiting my choices!

Events
1845 - Florida is admitted as the 27th U.S. state.
1931 - The United States officially adopts "The Star-Spangled Banner" as its national anthem.
1955 - Elvis Presley appears on television for the first time.

Births
1847 - Alexander Graham Bell, Scottish inventor
1982 - Jessica Biel, American actress

Death
1991 - Arthur Murray, American dancer and dance instructor

Bonus
1937 - Amelia Earhart, American pilot, disappeared
Hinamatsuri - Japanese celebration day for girls.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home