Quiz Me: ParkHopper's Quiz Central

This is a place to file away all of those fun "tell us about you" memes floating around! Every time I find a quiz I like, I'll post it here. We'll all learn something about me in the process!

20 May, 2006

Muppet Show!

I took this quiz in honor of my manager John the Cajun Shrimp... erm Pepe the King Prawn. Sadly, I don't think that Pepe was one of the answers.


You Are Miss Piggy

A total princess and diva, you're totally in charge - even if people don't know it.
You want to be loved, adored, and worshiped. And you won't settle for anything less.
You're going to be a total star, and you won't let any of the "little people" get in your way.
Just remember, piggy, never eat more than you can lift!



...of course, according to this quiz, my "dream man" is Rizzo the Rat! I doubt Piggy would go for him though.
Surprise! Rizzo the Rat is your dream man. He has a healthy appetite and a keen sense of fun. I'm certain you two would have a fabulous time together

2 Comments:

  • At 3:03 PM, Blogger Janette said…

    Rowlf the Dog?? Mellow and serious, you enjoy time alone cultivating your talents.
    You're a cool dog, and you always present a relaxed vibe.
    A talented pianist, you can play almost anything - especially songs by Beethoven.
    "My bark is worse than my bite, and my piano playing beats 'em both."


    Other than I enjoy being alone I don't think a single statement in there is correct. I realize these things aren't accurate but how can it be that wrong?

     
  • At 3:08 PM, Blogger Janette said…

    My dream man is Rizzo the Rat! We must have good taste in men.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home