Quiz Me: ParkHopper's Quiz Central

This is a place to file away all of those fun "tell us about you" memes floating around! Every time I find a quiz I like, I'll post it here. We'll all learn something about me in the process!

02 May, 2006

Four Things

My mom tagged me with this in an e-mail. If you're reading it, consider yourself tagged too!

Don't tell me stuff I already know, surprise me!!! For instance, did you know...............

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Ran a TV movie channel
2. Introducer of a 3D movie
3. Answerer of stupid questions (current)
4. Babysitter of the three best kids ever (proof of that whole "absence makes the heart grow fonder" thing)

Four movies I would watch over and over:
1. Princess Bride
2. Monsters Inc.
3. Ever After
4. The American President

Four places I have lived:
1. Philadelphia, PA
2. Lauderhill, FL
3. Medford, NJ
4. State College, PA

Four TV shows I love to watch:
1. American Idol (go CHRIS!!!)
2. Desperate Housewives
3. Grey's Anatomy
4. The Daily Show

Four places I have been on vacation:
1. Nassau, the floating ghetto
2. Jackson Hole, WY
3. Loch Ness
4. Vermont (whose idea WAS that?)

Four Web sites I visit daily:
1. Diary of the Food Whore
2. Adventures in Juggling
3. Re-Imagineering
4. The Blog of Darwin Matthews
yes, they're all blogs. so?

Four Pet-Peeves:
1. People who expect me to be able to give them directions based on "I just passed Denny's."
2. E-mail forwards that begin with "if you love your country/God/me, pass this on."
3. People who only remember they have family in Orlando when they want cheap theme park tickets
4. ?

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Butternut squash soup (Woflgang Puck Cafe)
2. mac n cheese (any except velveeta)
3. Chicken pesto sandwich (Bucca)
4. arroz con frijoles negros (yellow rice & black beans)

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. snorkeling in the bahamas
2. Yellowstone
3. Alaska
4. in bed

You've been tagged. so here it goes...delete my answers, replace with your own and post your answers or e-mail on to other friends!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home