Quiz Me: ParkHopper's Quiz Central

This is a place to file away all of those fun "tell us about you" memes floating around! Every time I find a quiz I like, I'll post it here. We'll all learn something about me in the process!

30 April, 2006

Kismet

Wow...I haven't played the Saturday Six in forever, but I happened to have some free time this morning and thought I'd play and there was my own reader's choice question. How could I not participate?

1. What new piece of technology have you resisted buying and what would it take for you to change your mind? Well, considering we just bought an HDTV, I think we're done with technology for a while. Our next step will probably be digital cable, since Scott has wanted that forever. The only other thing I can think of is a really sweet digital camera with manual controls like this one. I'd have to be handed a wad of cash for that though - I just couldn't justify the expense.

2. If someone was to go through a closet of your old clothes, what clothing style would you find most embarrassing? I think that, for the most part, my clothes have always tended to be more classic than trendy. That being said, I have a lot of tie-dyed things I'd rather forget about!

3. The movie United 93 opened this week to controversies over whether or not it is too soon or not to deal with the events of September 11th. Do you have any desire to see this movie? Why or why not? I have no intention of seeing the movie. I don't really think it's too soon. After all, it's been almost five years, and there have already been TV movies on the subject. It seems to me that it's being promoted as truth, when there's no way we could know that for sure. That's what I object to.

4. Take the quiz: How Class Works Without getting specific about any of the actual results, which category hurts you the most, and which helps you the most? I had the lowest score in wealth, and the highest in education.

5. Of the results you got in the last question, which one was the biggest surprise and why? I'm shocked that my "some college, no degree" made me upper middle in that category. Have you tried getting a decent job without a degree?

6. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #89 from Jamilyn: What is your favorite article of clothing? Is there a story behind it? I can't believe this is my question. It's not even one I have an answer to! I guess my jeans are my favorite item of clothing. It seems that I never have more than two pairs of jeans at a time, and I only like to wear one of those pairs. Right now they're boot cut and a little too long (shocking, considering I'm 5'8") and I would wear them every day of the week if I could.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home